In this review, I will be looking at MTN mPULSE. You might have heard about it from a friend or saw one of the adverts about MTN mPULSE online maybe on social media or TV advert. Maybe you just know it’s a tariff plan for Mtn Nigeria customers. This post contains all the information you need to know about MTN mPULSE tariff plan.
mPulse is a service from MTN which comes in form of a tariff plan and website which equips students between the ages of 9 and 15 with the resources they need to maximize their potential and be all they want to be.
This is a prepaid tariff from mtn to its customers. Mtn subscribers can migrate to mtn mPULSE by dialing *344*1# and by sending the sms mPulse to 131. You can also migrate to mPULSE buy using the MyMtn app. After migrating to mtn mPULSE, you will start enjoying the following benefits.
- A Special Birthday reward of N200 airtime.
- Data Bonus on recharge.
- SMS to all networks in Nigeria at ₦4.10.
- Special data bundles for mPulse website at 700MB for N150 and 200MB for N50. You can access the data bundle menu by dialing *344#. Select the second option special data plan for mpulse web by replying 2. You can check your mpulse data balance by dialing *344*2*2# or by dialing *131*4#.
- Select the option Buy Data Bundle to buy your preferred mPULSE data bundle.
mPULSE web are websites which mpulse subscribers can browse using their mPULSE data balance. These websites are mtn Mpulse websites and Government educational website who are in partnership with MTN to deliver contents to their visitors/users.
Recently, MTN introduced the FREE Daily 500MB for mPulse & Government e-Learning Websites. They have not made known when this free offer will end. They only made clarification about what the FREE Daily 500MB for mPulse & Government e-Learning Websites is all about. Below are some of the clarification MTN gave.
- The free 500MB for mPulse & Government e-Learning websites is a daily 500MB data bonus used to browse selected e-learning websites for primary, secondary and tertiary education. All MTNN Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible for the offer.
- The free 500MB e-Learning data will be valid for 1 day and will expire by 11:59 pm of the same day it was received. After expiry, all unused data balance will be cleared from the customer’s bonus account.
- To enjoy the FREE 500MB for mPulse & Government e-Learning websites, mtn users should visit any of the partners websites to receive the free 500MB immediately. You will be able to use the free 500MB data to download contents, stream videos and browse on the selected sites.
- The free 500MB e-learning data does not auto-renew every day. You have to visit any of the selected e-Learning websites to receive the free 500MB once a day.
- Subscribers can only use the free 500MB to browse the selected e-learning websites. But can use their active data bundle, bonus or main account to browse other websites.
- While you are browsing on any of the selected mPulse or government e-learning websites, depletion will occur in the following ways;
Below are the websites that can be accessed using the free 500mb daily mpulse data.
Currently, there are seven (7) websites that can be accessed using the free 500mb daily mpulse data. They are :
Roducate – www.roducatelite.com
Pass.NG – mtnnig.pass.ng
BrainFriend – app.brainfriendonline.com
Schoolgate – www.schoolgate.ng
MobileClassroom – mobileclassroom.com.ng
Edostate SUBEB – subeb.edostate.gov.ng
mAcademy – http://www.mylearningacademy.com